Application Screening Guidelines
- We offer an application form to everyone.
- We review completed applications in the order in which we receive them.
- We may require up to three business days to verify information on an application.
- Each applicant over the age of 18 must submit an individual application.
- Applications must be signed and dated. We will not review incomplete applications.
- Applicants must show two pieces of government-issued identification. One must include a photograph.
Prior Rental History
- Favorable rental history of two years must be verifiable from unbiased and unrelated sources.
- No evictions within the past five years. We do not consider evictions which took place five years or more ago, nor do we consider evictions which resulted in a dismissal or general judgment for the applicant.
- Household income shall be at least two and a half times the rent(excluding utilities)
- Income must be verifiable through pay stubs or employer contact; award letters for Social Security, alimony, child support, welfare, utility or housing assistance; current tax records; or bank statements.
- We may require you to submit a copy of your credit report obtained within the past 30 days.
- Negative credit reports may result in denial of application. Negative reports include, but are not limited to: late payments, collections, judgments, total debt load, and bankruptcy.
- Criminal convictions or pending charges which may result in an application denial include, but are not limited to: drug-related crimes, person crimes, sex offenses, any crimes involving financial fraud (including identity theft or forgery), or any other crime that would adversely impact the health, safety or right of peaceful enjoyment of the premises of the residents, Owner/Agent.
- All applicants may submit a written explanation with their application if there are extenuating circumstances which require additional consideration.
- If, after making a good faith effort, we are unable to verify information on your application, or if you fail to pass any of the screening criteria, the application process will be terminated.
- Exceptions may be made for applicants with increased deposits or qualified co-signers at the sole discretion of the Owner/Agent.
- Applications may be rejected based on the demeanor in which they treat the Owner/Agent or other parties present.
FALSIFICATION OR MISREPRESENTATION OF ANY PART OF THE APPLICATION WILL BE GROUNDS FOR DENIAL.